Materials Control Clerk
Our client, an electronics contract manufacturing company in Mentor, OH, is in need of Material Control Clerks. The Material Control Clerk controls and maintaining all raw material, with emphasis on receiving, shipping, and kitting shop orders.
Maintain total quality through the operations and procedures put in place, to reduce rework and to do these in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
- Receive all incoming material, verify against purchase order, enter on network, allocate and store or disburse as required.
- Kit shop orders using recommended release reports, B.O.M.s and material pick lists in accurate and timely manner.
- Packaging and shipping of all outgoing material to company and customer requirements ensuring proper handling throughout the process.
- Maintain accurate inventory numbers through cycle counting and proper material transactions.
- Preserve the quality of inventory through proper handling, storing and distributing practices.
- Other duties as required for the smooth operation of your department.
- High School diploma.
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office or similar programs.
- Minimum one year of electronics experience, including component identification knowledge.
- Routine lifting of 20-25 pounds, occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds
- Standing 85 % of time
- Use of pallet jack