Willoughby, OH | Temporary
Our client, a construction company in Willoughby, OH, is seeking an honest, hardworking, detail oriented person to work part-time, approximately 25 hours per week as their Office Custodian. This position will be responsible for the cleaning and upkeep of the facility.
- Vacuuming and mopping of entire facility
- Dusting of entire facility including conference rooms, lobby, office spaces, fitness room, ledges, ceiling vents, etc.
- Cleaning of glass
- Empty all trash containers
- Empty all recycle containers
- Clean all bathrooms to include toilets/urinals, sinks, counter tops, mirrors and floors. Replenish paper towels, toilet paper and soap
- Clean all common areas
- Clean kitchen area to include counter top, sink, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator
- Fill paper by copy machines
- Plunge toilets and unclog drains, as necessary
- Move furniture, as necessary
- Report repairs and replacements needed
- A qualified candidate will have a HS diploma or GED and at least 2 years of commercial cleaning experience.
- Must be punctual, reliable and have the ability to walk, bend, push and lift repetitively throughout the day.
- Must be able to lift 40+ lbs.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screening.