Orlando, FL | Direct Hire
Our client is seeking an experienced and ambitious candidate for an Outside Sales role in the Cleveland/Columbus, OH area. The qualified candidate will earn commission, in addition to annual salary, for the product of the relationships he/she manages and cultivates. Qualified candidates should be road warriors who excel at building new relationships and strengthening existing ones. Legal experience would be an asset for this role, but is not required. Outside sales experience required. Ideal candidates will be based in Ohio and have market knowledge of the Ohio market.
- Collaborate with the inside sales team to develop a target list of high-volume law firms from whom you wish to win more business
- Travel to, and consistently meet with, all targeted law firms in your region
- Ensure attorney satisfaction through excellent service
- Develop and build relationships with all the attorneys and paralegals at the targeted law firms
- Win new business from attorneys who have sent the company a limited amount business in the past
- Responsible for overseeing strategic communications with law firms with the intent of increasing the company’s value to our customers and increasing the amount of business each law firm sends to the company.
- Responsible for specific territories and will need to travel for face-to-face visits weekly
- Ability to work toward specific business goals and quotas
Required Skills and Experience:
- College graduate
- 3+ years of outside sales experience – proven track record of success
- 60% travel throughout the region
- Proven results working alone in a self-motivated environment.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, and listening ability
- Proven results in consultative selling
- Experience as a lawyer also desirable
- Self-motivated, goal and target driven
- Creative problem solver
- Organized and persistent
- Our client offers competitive compensation (salary, and uncapped commission), and benefits that include health, dental and vision plans, 401(k) with company match, flexible spending account and paid time off.