Registered Financial Client Associate
Mentor, OH | Direct Hire
Our client in Mentor, OH is seeking an experienced Registered Financial Client Associate.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic “go-getter” who will assist a team of Financial Advisors by providing support for all aspects of business, including client service, appointment scheduling, account research and other administrative support. This is an exciting opportunity to help develop client relationships and play an active part in driving successful business results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Some of the duties to be performed include the following:
- Provide administrative support for daily business operations.
- Interact with clients, typically by telephone, but also in-person, resolving client inquiries.
- Assist with account administration and maintenance.
- Comply with branch and firm policies and procedures.
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will offer the following qualifications:
- College degree
- Series 7 and 63/65 or 66 registration preferred, or willing to obtain
- Three years of securities industry experience
- Knowledge of investment products and securities industry rules and regulations
- Familiarity with Pershing NetX360 platform preferred
- Strong technical skills (MS Word & Excel)
- Outstanding client service ability
- Strong communication, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a highly visible, fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Ability to exercise good judgment by recognizing urgency and prioritizing accordingly
- High degree of confidentiality and latitude
Ability to work independently