Sales Administrator /Contact Administrator
Painesville, OH | Direct Hire
Our client in Painesville, OH is a manufacturer of highly engineered mechanical components for the aerospace industry, looking for the right person to fill the position of Sales Administrator/Contract Administrator.
$33,792 - $64,392/yr.
- Processes customer inquiries and correspondence on complaints, deliveries, terms and conditions, service and other relates matters.
- Process customer quote requests, per prevailing price polices, and process purchase orders.
- Responsible for ensuring contract review is completed and orders are acknowledged to customers.
- Maintains the sales department files including customer files, inspection reports, product files cost folders and other related files
- Assures that customers receive efficient and courteous service
- Researches and resolves customers’ disputes and problems within established guidelines
- Acts as a liaison between the customer and various company departments
- May maintain records and prepare reports
- Responds to customer requests for quotes, availability of stock, and expected delivery times. Has thorough knowledge of product/service.
- Complies and conducts business in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Promotes ethical behavior by acting with honesty and integrity
- Perform other duties as required.
- PREFERRED EDUCATION: High school degree or equivalent
- PREFERRED EXPERIENCE: Experience with commercial and military aerospace terms and conditions desirable
- Two (2) to three (3) years’ experience in customer support
- Contract administrations desirable
- Microsoft office, manufacturing operating systems required.
- Two years of practical experience is the equivalent of one year of higher education
Attractive Benefits including:
- Life Insurance