Senior Process Engineer
Douglas, GA | Direct Hire
Our client in Douglas, GA, a manufacturer of complex metal components and products, is seeking a Senior Process Engineer to be responsible for achievement of high quality, low cost and on time performance goals and development of advanced methods and techniques to increase productivity.
- Conduct part quoting, technical input and customer interface.
- Conduct program planning and scheduling.
- Prepare part procedures and routings on:
Cluster dip, dewax, firing, cleaning, and insulation
Mold preheat and casting and ceramic removal
Special Process – Heat-treat, core removal, etch, H.I.P., etc.- Provide technical support for Quality, Manufacturing and Sales Departments.
- Evaluate, prepare and submit metallurgical qualification evaluations for customer approvals.
- Enhance part profitability and efficiency through metallurgical improvements to increase yields, cost effectiveness, and part quality.
BS Degree in Engineering (equivalent experience may be considered)
- 10+ years manufacturing environment (investment castings preferred).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills strongly desired.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of sound business and research practice.
THE ABOVE COVERS THE MOST SIGNIFICANT DUTIES, BUT DOES NOT EXCLUDE OTHER ASSIGNMENTS REQUIRING EQUIVALENT OR LESSER SKILLS.