Willoughby, OH | Temp to Hire
Our client is the largest producer of cast nylon in North America. Their people, processes, and their products are recognized as being among the very best in the industry. They are currently seeking a motivated Shipper to join our growing team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepares and/or expedites shipments by labeling, assembling and packing product containers and preparing and affixing labels to containers and/or skids.
- Pulls product from (or places it into) inventory, packages, and labels product and fills out appropriate paperwork
- Builds truck shipments as directed.
- Ability to obtain and maintain tow motor license and operate as job requires.
- Ability to prioritize work flow
- Must follow a given instruction or set of instructions in order to arrange things or actions in a certain order.
Qualified Candidates should possess the following:
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Able to withstand varying weather conditions while loading trucks
- UPS World-ship and FedEx on-line system
- Varying work schedule
- Benefits upon hire-in: company-wide incentive program, Medical, Rx, Dental, STD, LTD, FSA, Life, 401-K, Vacation, Holidays, and Tuition Reimbursement
- UPS World-ship and FedEx on-line system: 1 year
- Shipping and Receiving: 3 years