The Lubrizol Corporation is hiring Instrument Technicians!
Painesville & Wickliffe, OH | Temp to Hire
We are currently seeking Instrument Technicians for THE LUBRIZOL CORPORATION, one of the top 50 places to work in the country!! If you have electronics experience, an Associate degree in Electronic Technology, or Military electronics experience we want to speak with you!!
*Positions available at their Painesville location*
• Maintain, troubleshoot, repair, calibrate, modify, and install/construct instrumentation equipment and controls as assigned by the supervisor or project leader.
• Provide technical input to customers regarding design, installation, repair, and safe operation of equipment and systems.
• Report to the instrument supervisor.
• Work overtime and on selected holidays as part of a regular preventive maintenance program.
Your Skills and Education:
• Associate degree in electronic technology with experience in the instrumentation field or equivalent military electronics experience
• Ability to read and interpret interconnection diagrams, process and instrumentation flow sheets, loop sheets, and schematics
• Experienced in and able to do wiring and panel construction
• Ability to troubleshoot, repair, and calibrate electronic equipment and controls, pneumatic equipment and controls, advanced analytical and laboratory equipment
• Physically able to work in high areas and on ladders, in confined spaces, in outdoor weather conditions and in high noise areas (with proper PPE). Able to wear respirators and other PPE as required by the job, able to read small print, see all colors, have good manual dexterity and coordination, and meet other physical requirements
• Ability to use hand and power tools
• This role may require mandatory participation as a member of the Emergency Response Team in the role of a fire/hazmat responder
You Might Also Have:
• Instrumentation and controls design experience
• Experience in the chemical process industry
• Instrumentation metrology and calibration experience
• ISA Certified Control Systems Technician (CCST)
**MUST BE WILLING TO WORK ALL SHIFTS, WEEKENDS AND OVERTIME**