Cleveland, OH | Temp to Hire
Our highly successful client is looking for THERMAL/PROCESS OPERATORS to join their team!! They have current openings at their Cleveland location!!
Ceramics operation that supplies ceramic cores and custom blended ceramic particulate systems used in the manufacture of investment cast blades and vanes for turbine applications, including injection molded wax gates and runners.
- Load racks in drying ovens.
- Transfer containers to post cure racks.
- Load and unload post cure oven with fork lift truck.
- Move completed post cure racks to unload area with fork lift truck.
- Unload cores from sand when necessary. Use airbrush to remove sand from cores. Seal patch cores as necessary. Use micro blaster to remove excess ceramic material from quartz rods.
- Load and unload blocks and saggers of product from gas furnaces according to written procedure.
- Build loads for kilns by properly balancing saggers. Place fire check keys in appropriate places for Lab Analysis.
- Run all thermal equipment, including dryers, post cures, and furnaces according to procedure.
- Perform routine cleaning and minor maintenance on department equipment as required
- Inspect kiln cars daily, and replace wear items as needed (plates, poles, rods and rod holders).
- Must be detail oriented and well organized.
- Must be able to work in a team oriented environment.
- Must be self-directed to accomplish goals with minimal supervision.
- Must wear safety glasses and safety (composite or steel toed) shoes.
- Must have good housekeeping practices.
- MUST be able to work all 3 shifts. Will usually train on 1st shift then move to an off-shift.