Find the right opportunity for you.
Willoughby, OH 44094 US
$40k - $55k/yr., depending upon experience
- Interact daily with our customers mainly via e-mail and telephone for the Label & Packaging, Material Handling, RFID, and Promotional Response Products divisions in a fast-paced, high-demand, time-sensitive environment.
- Ensuring client satisfaction through timely and accurate processing of orders, responding to client questions, driving client interaction for positive result.Coordinating with internal departments to resolve product or delivery issues.
- Provide client support from order placement to shipping, communicating timely updates as needed, including pricing review and quoting, artwork processing and new project planning.
- Provide exceptional, world-class customer service
- Approximately 4 years' experience in a client or customer service capacity within a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent time management and organization skills, with ability to take a proactive approach, multi-task, establish priorities, and deliver within deadlines.
- Strong client-service orientation, with ability to think critically and take a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office products and client relationship management applications.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated planning skills and ability to adapt to changing priorities and schedules to drive client satisfaction and meet fluctuating business and operational needs.
- 5 years' experience in a client-service capacity within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in B2B interaction in a fast-paced, high-demand, time-sensitive environment.
Meet Your Recruiter
V.P. of Operations
“Communication is key in a people-minded arena”.
With 21 years of experience in client partnership development, team management/skills building and business revenue increase, through open minded strategic growth planning, she believes anyone’s goals are attainable through hard work and keeping a focus on the outcome.
Along with being a part of past Lake County Chamber business of the year recipients and various multi-entrepreneurial awards employment based, Allison has a passion for art, the human good through volunteer work to help others and the thrill of competitive sports.