Our client in Twinsburg, OH is in search of an Account Manager to join their team!
General Description of Job: Build a relationship with our customers by providing them with all product, pricing and delivery information. Work with customers to resolve any issue to assure their satisfaction. Work with supply chain to schedule production and shipping dates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Customer Services: Review Customer requirements by using their portal, or sales order. Generate quotes, determine copper pricing. Process sales orders and purchasing orders for China shipments and reply order confirmations to the customer in a timely manner.
- Communicate with supply chain regarding customer orders and purchase of finished product.
- Returns: Review customer returns with the Quality Department. Issue credits, debits and when necessary re-bill the customer.
- Billing Issues: Communicate with the customer when there are quantity, pricing, or delivery issues.
- Logistics: Be in constant communication with our freight forwarders and broker for all ocean/air shipments. Be able to track any shipment to determine estimated time of delivery.
- Receipt finished product from supply chain into the computer system.
- Maintain safety stock for individual customers.
- Update air Log for all air shipments.
- Provide back-up for invoicing and purchasing positions.
- Knowledge & ability to comply with company, Customer, ISO, IPC, UL, CSA and Safety procedures, standards and regulations as it pertains to work.
Education, Training, and Experience: Associate’s Degree and/or other related supplementary coursework.
- Strong ability to communicate with customers in all situations.
- Possess basic Mathematics skills, problem solving, computer skills, including Word and Excel.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing requirements.