Eastlake, OH 44095 US
Monday - Friday 7a - 3:30p
Interact with manufacturing personnel, engineering, and the team leaders to distribute to the foundry alloy that meets the customer’s specifications for casting.
Essential Job Functions/ Duties
- Review specific P/N and Product Engineering Instruction to distribute alloy by type and weight required for each melt.
- Cut alloys on an electric precision saw according to the specific P/N and Product Engineering Instruction.
- Tig weld as appropriate to hold pieces together to meet specific P/N weight.
- Weigh, label, and issue alloy to the foundry.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Towmotor skills
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic welding skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals, PEI’s and Work Instructions.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Basic problem-solving skills.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Detail oriented and safety conscious.
- Working Environment: Dusty, noisy factory floor environment
- Required PPE: Check for required PPE in areas you may be working in
- Safety Glasses: Needed in all areas of the plant.
- Steel toe shoes: Metacarpal steel toed shoes needed.
- Tow motor
- Tig welder
- Electric saw
- Hand grinder
- Belt grinder
Meet Your Recruiter
V.P. of Operations
“Communication is key in a people-minded arena”.
With 21 years of experience in client partnership development, team management/skills building and business revenue increase, through open minded strategic growth planning, she believes anyone’s goals are attainable through hard work and keeping a focus on the outcome.
Along with being a part of past Lake County Chamber business of the year recipients and various multi-entrepreneurial awards employment based, Allison has a passion for art, the human good through volunteer work to help others and the thrill of competitive sports.