Our client in Willoughby, Ohio designs and produces the most advanced fluid and gas transfer connectors on the market today! They are looking to add ASSEMBLERS to their successful operation!
1st shift opportunities currently available!!
HOURS: Monday – Friday (7:00 AM – 3:30 PM)
- Receive written and/or verbal instructions from supervision
- Receive work orders, and manufacturing information
- Package parts as per customer requirements per methods
- Read information for operation and assembly/ packaging requirements
- Select and set-up tooling in jig to assemble various sizes of fittings
- Install inserts into Tooling as per methods per size and material.
- Assemble fittings together using company tooling and inserts
- Gauge assembled parts using plug gauges and venires in accordance to posted methods
- Visually inspect work piece for defects as per posted methods
- Strip down tooling, and set up for next work order based on production supervisor/planner priority
- Package fittings according to company packaging methods in conjunction with Customer Specific Requirements
- Perform routine auxiliary operations such as sandblasting components to remove discoloration or for weld preparation.
- Good communication skills
- Detail Oriented
- Strong Motor Coordination, Finger Dexterity and Manual Dexterity
- Strong Computer Skills
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to read blue prints and/or work orders
- Ability to multi-task and process multiple orders
PLEASE SEND RESUME FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!