Associate HR Generalist
Our client in Mentor, OH, is a leading provider of infection prevention and other procedural products and services. They are searching for an Associate HR Generalist to join their team. The Associate HR Generalist supports the senior human resources partner in delivering human resource services to assigned business areas.
$19.02 - $21.63/hr.
- Recruiting; full lifecycle support, includes req initiation, screening, interviewing, scheduling, and onboarding. Approximately 60% of the role.
- Human resources administration for assigned area; data accuracy, employee changes, recognition program, reports and analysis, Leave of Absence, timekeeping, Paid Time Off administration, Human resource invoice/PO processing.
- Generalist support for assigned area (exempt and non-exempt). Handle basic Employee Relations issues, coaching/counseling to managers and employees, policy interpretation, basic comp support with Human Resource Manager guidance.
- Support Performance Management Process and Talent Management process. Annual review and iReward, prepare Talent review data, track development plans, and support managers with process.
- Project support
- Portion of the day spent on the manufacturing floor supporting associates.
- Associate's Degree - required
- Bachelors in HR, Business Admin, Behavioral Sciences, Org Development or related coursework, highly preferred
- 2 years of recruiting experience with proven sourcing strategies and techniques required
- 1-2 years’ experience with Strong PC skills, Microsoft programs. Demonstrated experience with HRIS systems and HR reporting and ability to gain proficiency with these tools.
- Experience working in a fast paced, deadline driven work environment.
- Experience in manufacturing or related industry preferred.
- Strong analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills.