Our client in Wickliffe, OH, manufactures military and commercial turbine blades and vanes for aircraft and land-based applications. They are looking for Autoclave Operators to join their team!
2nd shift available
- Load parts in autoclave baskets
- Load and unload baskets in autoclaves
- Record information in Lot Control
- Operate/monitor autoclaves
- React per SOP to alarm conditions
- Assist with Washout
- Meet or exceed defined Visual Acuity (when required).
- Meet color perception standards needed in performance of job requirements (when required).
- Certification and completion of written exam in accordance to SOP.
- Additional training to comply with applicable SOP/Certifications (when required).
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to be self-directed and motivated.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks.
- Demonstrate proficiency of applicable procedure instructions.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- Must follow all safety requirements/policies.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds