Wickliffe, OH 44092 US
Our client in Wickliffe, OH, manufactures military and commercial turbine blades and vanes for aircraft and land-based applications. They are looking for Blaster Operators to join their team!
M-F 3rd Shift 11p-7a
$18/hr. + $2.10/hr. shift diff = $20.10/hr.
- Removal of all ceramic from metal castings using manual blast booths, automatic Sandblast machines, and pneumatic shell removal machines, using proper aluminum oxide and silicon dioxide sand at various grits.
- Record all work performed in Lot Control.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Keep the work area in a clean, orderly and safe working condition.
- Follow all safety rules.
- Verification of parts to paperwork.
- Other cross-training opportunities will exist within the department.
- Comply with all applicable Standard Operating Procedures.
- Pay close attention to detail.
- Must have a good attendance record.
- No written or higher warnings for quality or attendance.
- Must show ability to follow detailed procedures reliably.
- Be able to meet daily production goals.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to be self-directed and motivated.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks.
- Demonstrate proficiency of applicable procedure instructions.
- Meet or exceed defined Visual Acuity (when required).
- Meet color perception standards needed in performance of job requirements (when required).
- Completion of written exam in accordance with SOP
- Additional training to comply with applicable SOP/Certifications (when required).
Meet Your Recruiter
V.P. of Operations
“Communication is key in a people-minded arena”.
With 21 years of experience in client partnership development, team management/skills building and business revenue increase, through open minded strategic growth planning, she believes anyone’s goals are attainable through hard work and keeping a focus on the outcome.
Along with being a part of past Lake County Chamber business of the year recipients and various multi-entrepreneurial awards employment based, Allison has a passion for art, the human good through volunteer work to help others and the thrill of competitive sports.