Our client in Wickliffe, OH, manufactures military and commercial turbine blades and vanes for aircraft and land-based applications. They are looking for Blaster Operators to join their team!
2nd and 3rd shift available; 12-hr. shifts on a rotating schedule
- Removal of all ceramic from metal castings using manual blast booths, automatic Sandblast machines, and pneumatic shell removal machines, using proper aluminum oxide and silicon dioxide sand at various grits.
- Record all work performed in Lot Control.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Keep the work area in a clean, orderly and safe working condition.
- Follow all safety rules.
- Verification of parts to paperwork.
- Other cross-training opportunities will exist within the department.
- Comply with all applicable Standard Operating Procedures.
- Pay close attention to detail.
- Must have a good attendance record.
- No written or higher warnings for quality or attendance.
- Must show ability to follow detailed procedures reliably.
- Be able to meet daily production goals.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to be self-directed and motivated.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks.
- Demonstrate proficiency of applicable procedure instructions.
- Meet or exceed defined Visual Acuity (when required).
- Meet color perception standards needed in performance of job requirements (when required).
- Completion of written exam in accordance with SOP
- Additional training to comply with applicable SOP/Certifications (when required).