Find the right opportunity for you.
Parma, OH 44130 US
Our partnering Client in Cleveland is looking for a Team Player Candidate to join their growing Company. Clean and organized environment (no steel toe boots) with ability to choose the below start times to accommodate work life balance!
Braze Operator – Bench work. Prepare parts by cleaning, assembling, tacking, and pasting. Inspect product visually and dimensionally using specified inspection equipment
6:00am-2:30 or 7:00am-3:30p or 8:00am-4:30pm
$18.00-$20.00 Direct Hire
- Clean component parts with acetone, solvent, soap and water or grinding guns with burrs.
- Apply braze paste, preforms, rings, tape, or shim stock to assemblies.
- Match customer paperwork with parts.
- Mix braze paste and binder to proper specifications, using braze formulas (powder/ binder ratio).
- Assemble parts prior to brazing with equipment or by spot welding.
- Fixture parts for brazing according to the shop order and the work instructions.
- Inspect brazed assemblies per shop order instructions and specifications.
- Move inspected parts to the next area designated on the shop order.
- Report discrepancies and equipment problems
Meet Your Recruiter
V.P. of Operations
“Communication is key in a people-minded arena”.
With 21 years of experience in client partnership development, team management/skills building and business revenue increase, through open minded strategic growth planning, she believes anyone’s goals are attainable through hard work and keeping a focus on the outcome.
Along with being a part of past Lake County Chamber business of the year recipients and various multi-entrepreneurial awards employment based, Allison has a passion for art, the human good through volunteer work to help others and the thrill of competitive sports.