Logistics Sales and Development
Cleveland, OH 44130 US
$60k+/yr., depending upon experience
This position will be responsible for signing new business. Once signed, you will support client implementations; suggest and monitor process improvements; as well as ensure project success through a dedicated series of implementation processes.
- Generate new sales and add qualified lead to the sales funnel by finding new growth opportunities for the company and forming strategic partnerships that open up new markets.
- Liaise communication channels and protocols between project staff and clients for corporate projects
- Develop, organize and manage project milestones based on a defined scope
- Maintain a project timeline with weekly status reports and escalation parameters ensuring project success
- Document requirements, change requests, modification reviews and approvals and provide input to process flows
- Effectively use and manage corporate collaboration and presentation tools (GoTo Meeting and/or Microsoft Teams) to schedule and maintain efficient, effective and timely delivery of project status from inception to final review and project close.
- Support identification and implementation of process improvements, cost improvements and additional business opportunities
- Organize and chair intra-department and cross-department meetings when necessary to ensure project success
- Review and achieve advanced level use and collaboration of project efforts in corporate software tools such as, but not limited to: MS Project, Excel Spreadsheets, Documents and PDF files, change management tools and the support portal.
- Master the tracking and reporting of the support portal (SmarterTrack), in order to maintain project progress and dated milestones
- Work closely with ISO Coordinator to ensure that ISO documented procedures are being properly leveraged and considered during the project lifecycle
- Be able to communicate effectively with clients, prospective customers and company associates
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to work 40 hours a week full time
- Be available to travel
- Have remote connectivity to monitor daily company projects & communication
- Be able to effectively use corporate software tools
- 1 year of experience in transportation and management preferred
- Project management coursework and charting tools preferred
Meet Your Recruiter
My name is Christopher and I am a Recruiting Specialist at the Vector Willoughby Branch office. Before working there, I was a Manager for a retail company in charge of sourcing and recruiting the top talent for my store. I have taken those skills and applied them to become successful at this position while continuing to learn and grow new skills in my career. I am always up to taking on new challenges and will put all my energy and effort into successfully completing them.
In my free time, I enjoy cooking for my friends and family or simply relaxing at home while playing a video game or watching a good movie.
I specialize in CNC Machinists, Quality Inspectors, Machine Operators, Maintenance Technicians, Mechanical Assembler and Welders.