Painesville, OH 44077 US
Salary depends on experience
- Audits purchase orders for delivery dates and maintains contact with vendors to insure delivery of materials when promised.
- May have contact with engineering or other departments originating orders to keep them informed regarding status of order.
- Purchases items, materials, or services of a more technical and specialized nature. The items, while of a common general type, are usually made, altered, or customized to meet the user’s specific needs and specifications.
- Quantities of items and materials purchased may be relatively large, particularly in the case of contracts for continuing supply over a period time.
- May be responsible for locating or promoting possible new sources of supply.
- Is expected to keep abreast of market trends, changes in business practices in the assigned markets, new or altered types of materials entering the market, etc.
- Bachelors degree in Business OR 3-5 years of previous buying experience
- Ability to negotiate price and long term agreements with suppliers.
- MRP experience preferred.
Meet Your Recruiter
V.P. of Operations
“Communication is key in a people-minded arena”.
With 21 years of experience in client partnership development, team management/skills building and business revenue increase, through open minded strategic growth planning, she believes anyone’s goals are attainable through hard work and keeping a focus on the outcome.
Along with being a part of past Lake County Chamber business of the year recipients and various multi-entrepreneurial awards employment based, Allison has a passion for art, the human good through volunteer work to help others and the thrill of competitive sports.