Find the right opportunity for you.
CMM - Blue Light Operator
Eastlake, OH 44095 US
3rd Shift Available - 3rd Shift must train on 1st
16 - $17/hr.
Operate the Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM), Scan Box, and Tilt and Swivel. Use metrology tools to ensure an accurate casting measurement inspection for internal and external customers.
- Read, understand, and comprehend documents such operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals and Product Engineering Instructions (PEIs)
- Load up and execute proper CMM programs for respective parts and products.
- Operate, calibrate, and troubleshoot programs for the coordinate measuring machine (CMM)
- Perform dimensional ship audits and production inspections.
- Interact with Team Leaders, Engineers, and Manufacturing Managers regarding measurement inspection matters.
- Complete and document preventative maintenance on measurement machines and tools.
- Utilize Oracle database management system to track product throughout operation (Oracle move).
- Comply with and support AS9100 and Nadcap certification standards as well as customer specific standards.
- Adhere to and enforce proper safety/security procedures and protocol.
- Clean CMM machines daily.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic Computer Skills
Meet Your Recruiter
V.P. of Operations
“Communication is key in a people-minded arena”.
With 21 years of experience in client partnership development, team management/skills building and business revenue increase, through open minded strategic growth planning, she believes anyone’s goals are attainable through hard work and keeping a focus on the outcome.
Along with being a part of past Lake County Chamber business of the year recipients and various multi-entrepreneurial awards employment based, Allison has a passion for art, the human good through volunteer work to help others and the thrill of competitive sports.