CNC Grinder Machinist
Willoughby, OH 44094 US
They are seeking CNC Grinder Machinists.
$20 - $22/hr.
CNC Grinder Machinist tasks include:
• Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures.
• Prepares work assignment by organizing tools, supplies, and materials.
• Sets-up CNC OD Grinder lathe for close tolerance grinding by studying drawing, reading job router instructions, compute machine indexing and settings for specified dimensions and base reference points, inputs machine controls and settings, and inputs operational sequences to ensure tolerances are achieved.
• Loads in-process parts and operates CNC OD Grinder to grind parts to desired finished dimensions. Monitors CNC OD Grinder to ensure proper operation to machine defect-free parts. Makes adjustments as necessary to correct problems.
• Completes first piece inspection and obtains Inspector signoff. Performs in-process part inspection by using calipers, mics, snap gages, and other precision measuring instruments.
• Dresses CNC OD Grinder’s wheel as necessary to ensure throughput and quality.
• Enters daily production job results into data collection.
• Documents work by signing-off on job router.
• Promotes a positive work environment and leads by example in all aspects of job performance.
• Performs production-maintenance activities as necessary (wipe down exterior of machine, clean grinding swarf, refill coolant/other lubricants, sweep area, empty scrap hopper, etc).
• Other duties as assigned
Standing continuously for up to four hours, the ability to repeatedly lift up to 40 pounds, and walking throughout a multi-acre site.
Flexible work hours, overtime work, medical/dental/life insurance, paid holidays and vacation, and 401k.
** Free accredited online courses such as Blueprint Reading available through Penn Foster!
Meet Your Recruiter
V.P. of Operations
“Communication is key in a people-minded arena”.
With 21 years of experience in client partnership development, team management/skills building and business revenue increase, through open minded strategic growth planning, she believes anyone’s goals are attainable through hard work and keeping a focus on the outcome.
Along with being a part of past Lake County Chamber business of the year recipients and various multi-entrepreneurial awards employment based, Allison has a passion for art, the human good through volunteer work to help others and the thrill of competitive sports.