CNC Lathe Setup Machinist
Willoughby, OH 44094 US
They are seeking CNC Lathe Setup Machinists for 1st shift.
Direct Hire Opportunity!
1st Shift: M-F 6a-5:30p
Up to $25/hr., depending upon your skills
- 3-Axis Lathe with some programming
- Set-up and offsets CNC lathe for close tolerance machining by studying drawing, downloading computerized instructions, reading M and G code, and makes minor modifications to program to ensure tolerances are achieved.
- Loads raw material slugs and operates CNC lathe to machine parts.
- Monitors CNC lathe to ensure proper operation to machine defect-free parts.
- Completes first piece inspection and obtains Inspector signoff.
- Changes CNC lathe’s tools and inserts as necessary to ensure throughput and quality
Looking for someone with experience with:
Extreme accuracy with measurement devices such as calipers, mics, snap gages, and other precision measuring instruments.
DMG Mori Seiki
Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
* Experience with long bed, hydraulic livestock, or steady rest machining is a plus!
Meet Your Recruiter
V.P. of Operations
“Communication is key in a people-minded arena”.
With 21 years of experience in client partnership development, team management/skills building and business revenue increase, through open minded strategic growth planning, she believes anyone’s goals are attainable through hard work and keeping a focus on the outcome.
Along with being a part of past Lake County Chamber business of the year recipients and various multi-entrepreneurial awards employment based, Allison has a passion for art, the human good through volunteer work to help others and the thrill of competitive sports.