CNC Mill Machinist
Akron, OH 44306 US
CNC Mill Operator in Akron, Ohio. Operate High Speed Milling Machines, conventional, special purpose, and numerical control (CNC) machines and machining centers.
What You’ll Do:
- Studies blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tight tolerances of a finished workpiece
- Operate - High speed Milling Machines, 3- axis, 4- axis, 5- axis and Turning
- Measures, and determines dimensions required on sample pieces & samples to determine conformance to finish specifications. May be required to perform inspection and statistical analysis of process to determine actions necessary to maintain quality levels on parts and process.
- Work with engineers, production personnel, programmers, or others to resolve machining or assembly problems.
- Work with materials such as Titanium and Stainless Steel
- Competitive wage
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance
- Great 401k with company match
- Temperature controlled environment
- 2 years minimum machining experience.
Competitive compensation and benefits package
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
Paid vacation and 10 observed paid holidays per year
Employer funded Basic Life and AD&D insurance
Employer funded STD and LTD insurance
Great 401(k) with company match
Generous employee referral bonus program
Working for a thriving, performance-based company that values promoting from within and career advancement
Temperature controlled environment
Community involvement investing and giving back to the community
Additional free resources such as travel assistance, EAP, etc.
Meet Your Recruiter
V.P. of Operations
“Communication is key in a people-minded arena”.
With 21 years of experience in client partnership development, team management/skills building and business revenue increase, through open minded strategic growth planning, she believes anyone’s goals are attainable through hard work and keeping a focus on the outcome.
Along with being a part of past Lake County Chamber business of the year recipients and various multi-entrepreneurial awards employment based, Allison has a passion for art, the human good through volunteer work to help others and the thrill of competitive sports.