Our client in Wickliffe, OH, manufactures military and commercial turbine blades and vanes for aircraft and land-based applications. They need CNC Operators to join their growing team!
- Operation of the Snag equipment, impact, Double Hamman, and Besly Grinding.
- OD/ID Belting; operation of belt machine
- Gaging castings
- Data Collection
- CNC saws and mills, Okuma, Cut Back and Belt machine
- Operation of CNC equipment, saw, mill, Okuma and grinder
- Set up equipment
- Technical assistance via programming and definition and Procurement of tooling/fixturing to support the development schedule.
- Participate in process optimization trials testing coolant, speeds, abrasives, and tooling
- Record all work performed in Lot Control System
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime when required for shipment purposes
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that is in harmony with customers, clients, co-workers, and supervisors.
- Comply with all applicable Standard Operating Procedures
- Perform all other duties assigned by supervision
- Ability to read, follow and interpret instructions on QEI’s
- Ability to perform basic math calculations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently
- Pass annual eye exam
- High School Diploma or GED
- Computer and keyboarding skills required
- Experience in conventional gate removal is a must
- Demonstrate proficiency of applicable procedure instructions