Are you looking to start fresh at a FANTASTIC company??
Our client in Willoughby, Ohio designs and produces the most advanced fluid and gas transfer connectors on the market today! They are currently seeking a CNC Operator for their successful operation!
- Responsible for producing precision components in a manufacturing environment utilizing CNC lathes/mills and/or machining center equipment.
- Follow work instructions to create finished product from raw material such as; stainless steel, carbon steel, brass and copper nickel.
- Inspection of machined components per specifications.
- Perform various types of finishing operations per manufacturing drawings, specifications, or other forms of work instructions while maintaining quality, safety standards and keeping records and maintaining equipment.
- Display a general understanding of machine operation, safety guidelines and a working knowledge of machining principles.
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!!
Requirements of the CNC Operator:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of experience operating CNC lathes and/or mills.
- General computer knowledge.
- Strong technical aptitude with good problem solving skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient at interpretation of mechanical drawings.
- Experience with mics, cals and other gauging equipment.
- Proficient at basic shop math.
- Ability to read blue prints and/or work orders.