Find the right opportunity for you.
Willoughby, OH 44094 US
They are in need of a CNC Operator to help drive their team!
1st and 2nd Shift available
$16- $18/hr., depending upon experience
- Operate and perform set-ups for Mill and Lathe CNC Machines
- Monitor machine while working to adjust the feed, maintain temperature and identify issues.
- Monitor output to ensure consistency with specifications and discard defects.
- Ability to use precision tools (e.g. calipers) to take accurate measurements.
- 2+ years CNC Operating experience
- Set-Up experience
- Inspection experience is a plus
What we offer our Vector Technical Associates:
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
- Referral Program ($50 after referral works 30 days)
- Free 6-month Teladoc (Virtual Healthcare)
- 6 Paid Holidays per year
- Free online Training through Penn Foster
- 1 Week vacation after 1 year of service
Meet Your Recruiter
V.P. of Operations
“Communication is key in a people-minded arena”.
With 21 years of experience in client partnership development, team management/skills building and business revenue increase, through open minded strategic growth planning, she believes anyone’s goals are attainable through hard work and keeping a focus on the outcome.
Along with being a part of past Lake County Chamber business of the year recipients and various multi-entrepreneurial awards employment based, Allison has a passion for art, the human good through volunteer work to help others and the thrill of competitive sports.