Find the right opportunity for you.
CNC Set Up Operator
Glenwillow, OH 44139 US
Summary of duties
- Set up CNC machining centers on vertical Haas Mills & horizontal Mazak Mills in a made-to-order, custom manufacturing environment (low volume/no production).
- Basic CNC programming, touching tools, fixture offsets and maintaining the operation of the machine.
- Run parts start to finish with multiple set-ups and minimal supervision.
- Follow shop process documentation such as routers, set-up sheets, time studies, first article inspections, and job requisitions.
- Preform routine scheduled maintenance for machines; including changing and maintaining fluids, cleaning the machines, and making sure the machines are functioning properly.
- Assist production and inventory control by preforming cycle counts, updating inventory levels, and basic documentation
- 2 + years in a job shop or made to order machining environment with different materials and part complexities.
- Must be able to "hit-the-ground-running" with minimal training and supervision on standard practices such as; basic programing, editing, touching tools and fixture offsets, inspection, blue print reading and standard machining practices.
- Experience programming Haas and Mazarol controls preferred.
- Experience utilizing Gibbs Cam CAD/CAM Software preferred.
- Must have experience in inspection of equipment using dial calipers, micrometers, gauge blocks, pins, height gauge, ect.
On-site Fitness Center
Medical, Dental & Life Insurance
Vision Care Plan Prescription
Short/Long Term Disability
Plans401(k) Saving Plan w/match
Tuition Reimbursement Program
Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
Meet Your Recruiter
V.P. of Operations
“Communication is key in a people-minded arena”.
With 21 years of experience in client partnership development, team management/skills building and business revenue increase, through open minded strategic growth planning, she believes anyone’s goals are attainable through hard work and keeping a focus on the outcome.
Along with being a part of past Lake County Chamber business of the year recipients and various multi-entrepreneurial awards employment based, Allison has a passion for art, the human good through volunteer work to help others and the thrill of competitive sports.