Find the right opportunity for you.
CNC Snag and Okuma Operator
Eastlake, OH 44095 US
Vector's partner in Eastlake, OH, manufactures military and commercial turbine blades and vanes for aircraft and land-based applications. They need a CNC/Snag - Okuma Operator to join their growing team!
This Client offers overtime and bonus availability when hired in.
1st Shift OWW Schedule 7a-7p
- Operation of ALL CNC equipment. (Saws, Mills, Grinder, OKUMA’s)
- Snag: impact, grinding, and T.E. Cutback Machine.
- Data Collection as defined by procedures.
- Gaging castings
- Meet an acceptable level of the specific requirements of the efficiency standards.
- Keep work area in a clean, orderly, and safe working condition.
- Perform other duties that are assigned by the Supervisor.
- Follow all safety rules.
- Must show ability to follow detailed procedures reliably
- Be able to meet daily production goals
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrate proficiency of applicable procedure instructions
What we offer our Vector Technical Associates:
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
- Referral Program ($50 after referral works 30 days)
- Free 6-month Teladoc (Virtual Healthcare)
- 6 Paid Holidays per year
- Free online Training through Penn Foster
- 1 Week vacation after 1 year of service
Meet Your Recruiter
V.P. of Operations
“Communication is key in a people-minded arena”.
With 21 years of experience in client partnership development, team management/skills building and business revenue increase, through open minded strategic growth planning, she believes anyone’s goals are attainable through hard work and keeping a focus on the outcome.
Along with being a part of past Lake County Chamber business of the year recipients and various multi-entrepreneurial awards employment based, Allison has a passion for art, the human good through volunteer work to help others and the thrill of competitive sports.