Find the right opportunity for you.
CNC Technician Level 1
Streetsboro, OH 44241 US
Up to $22/hr. for Level I Technicians, depending upon skills
• Operate machine tool with engineering support and training to produce high quality product to customer specifications.
• Responsible for quality, production standards, safety, scrap, and documentation records.
• Is in a probation period for 90 days and will remain at level (1) for time period of no less than one year.
• Change cutting tools as required.
• 1st piece and in process inspection of components being manufactured to verify print and process specifications are being met.
• Keep accurate documentation and piece count.
• 5S Maintain cleanliness and organization of machine tool, work station and general area.
• Move product throughout the facility by use of pallet jack and tow motor.
• May be required to assist in other general shop functions as needed.
• Standing and walking for 8 hours minimum duration with minimal break periods.
• Physically capable of lifting 50 lbs without the support of Crane or Hoist.
• Basic shop math and computer skills.
• Proficient in the use of precision inspection tools such as calipers, micrometer and dial indicator.
• Use of basic hand tools
• Ability to work in team environment to achieve established goals per a production schedule.
• Works well with others under minimal supervision.
• Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent. • Trade school or specific training certification pertaining to the precision machining industry.
Meet Your Recruiter
V.P. of Operations
“Communication is key in a people-minded arena”.
With 21 years of experience in client partnership development, team management/skills building and business revenue increase, through open minded strategic growth planning, she believes anyone’s goals are attainable through hard work and keeping a focus on the outcome.
Along with being a part of past Lake County Chamber business of the year recipients and various multi-entrepreneurial awards employment based, Allison has a passion for art, the human good through volunteer work to help others and the thrill of competitive sports.