Painesville Township, OH 44077 US
Vector's partner in Painesville, Ohio manufactures protein based ingredients and private label products. They have an open Chemical Distillation Operator position.
1 position available on Days; 1 position on Nights
- Understand still chemical and physical functions, as well as supply and transfer utilities operation.
- Operate and adjust controllers, heat exchangers, condensers, pumps, tempered water, re-boilers and related apparatus.
- Record process data for verification and traceability.
- Monitor equipment including flow, level, pressure and temperature.
- Address and report leakage and spills.
- Clean process tanks, vacuum system, condensers and downlegs according to written methods and schedule.
- Report irregularities to supervisor; including faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions.
- Maintain work records.
- Turn in labeled distillate and bottoms verification samples to laboratory at established intervals.
- Continuously wear proper PPE.
- Communicate during emergency -- distinguish alarms and audible signals, execute emergency shutdown.
- Rotate shift or remain on-call under urgent circumstances.
- Cannot be afraid of heights or working in inclement weather outside.
- Experience with large industrial batches is preferred
Meet Your Recruiter
V.P. of Operations
“Communication is key in a people-minded arena”.
With 21 years of experience in client partnership development, team management/skills building and business revenue increase, through open minded strategic growth planning, she believes anyone’s goals are attainable through hard work and keeping a focus on the outcome.
Along with being a part of past Lake County Chamber business of the year recipients and various multi-entrepreneurial awards employment based, Allison has a passion for art, the human good through volunteer work to help others and the thrill of competitive sports.