Find the right opportunity for you.
Citizen Swiss Machinist
Mentor, OH 44060 US
Vector Technical has partnered with a company in Mentor, Ohio that manufactures precision tight tolerance small parts. They are looking for a Citizen Swiss Machinist Machinist to join their team!
If you have a certificate in CNC machining or 1 year CNC experience and are looking to learn and grow into a CNC Swiss role this climate controlled, clean plant career opportunity is for you!
1st Shift Available!
$20 + hourly
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate Swiss Lathe CNC machines for tight tolerance and smaller FDA parts
- Studies blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of a finished work piece, sequence of operations and change specific tooling (e.g. – inserts, drills, etc.) where applicable.
- Measures dimensions required on sample pieces & to determine conformance and finish specifications. May be required to perform inspection and statistical analysis of process to determine actions necessary to maintain quality levels on parts and process.
- Selects, aligns, and secures cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines such as the lathes. Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls or control media as required.
- Calculates and sets controls to regulate machining factors such as speeds, feeds, coolant flow, depth of cut, and angle of cut.
- Assists on setups of machines when necessary while operating machines. Verifies conformance of finished work piece to specifications.
- May be required to discuss with engineers, production personnel, programmers, or others to resolve machining or assembly problems.
- Immediate 2 weeks paid vacation time in your first year.
- 401k that matches 4%
- Climate controlled, clean plant
High School diploma or GED equivalence
Meet Your Recruiter
V.P. of Operations
“Communication is key in a people-minded arena”.
With 21 years of experience in client partnership development, team management/skills building and business revenue increase, through open minded strategic growth planning, she believes anyone’s goals are attainable through hard work and keeping a focus on the outcome.
Along with being a part of past Lake County Chamber business of the year recipients and various multi-entrepreneurial awards employment based, Allison has a passion for art, the human good through volunteer work to help others and the thrill of competitive sports.