Clean and Cap Operator
Our client in Wickliffe, OH, manufactures military and commercial turbine blades and vanes for aircraft and land-based applications. They need Clean and Cap Operators to join their growing team!
Starting pay is $15.50/hr. during your probationary period (90 days).
Foundry Helper must be able to perform all operations and operate equipment efficiently when performing duties.
- Level, dye check and water wash molds, re-dip and wrap molds.
- Clean and cap molds.
- Operate the pusher furnace for loading and unloading molds for equiax cast.
- Meet the specific requirements of the efficiency standards established.
- Record all work performed.
- Record all necessary information on logs as prescribed in Engineering, Process Control, and Supervision.
- Follow all procedures as required for standard and special mold process.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Keep work area in a clean, orderly, and safe working condition.
- Follow all safety rules.
- Comply with all applicable Standard Operating Procedures.
- Perform all other duties assigned by supervision.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. consistently.
- Demonstrate proficiency of applicable procedure instructions.
- Meet or exceed defined Visual Acuity (when required).
- Meet color perception standards needed in performance of job requirements (when required).
- Additional training to comply with applicable SOP/Certifications (when required).