Client Relationship Manager
Our client in the Cleveland, OH area, is a logistics company looking for a Client Relationship Manager.
The Client Relationship Manager will serve as a liaison between the company and their strategic level clients, ensuring excellent customer service and client satisfaction. They will develop account plans, problem solve, deliver proposals, and maintain/develop client-business relationships. Client managers must have a strong understanding of company products, services and knowledge of our competition. They must be ready to develop creative solutions for existing clients, as well as potentially pursue new client opportunities and be well versed at high-level issue management and resolution. They must be able to design plans and create strategies to combat potential revenue losses with existing clients. They must also be able to perform research to identify new potential clients. Client managers may also be required to create presentations to inform potential or existing clients about company products or services. They must ensure that clients are satisfied with the company at all times and will bring in repeated business by resolving any outstanding issues. They also need to inform management of new contacts and marketing opportunities.
- Candidates should have demonstrated abilities to provide excellent customer service, build long-term relationships, and work in a team-oriented environment.
- Candidates should have strong communication and negotiation skills, as well as solid presentation skills.
- May be required to travel on average up to 205% of the time, sometimes internationally, to meet with clients.
- Be able to communicate effectively with clients (when required) and internal CT associates.
- Be able to multi-task
- Be able to work 40-hours a week (full-time)
Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field, as well as previous work experience in business development, customer service, management or project management is a plus.