Client Services Manager
Cleveland, OH 44121
Our client in Cleveland, OH provides medical supplies at affordable prices for dental offices. They are looking for a well-organized, energetic and highly motivated person to join their order processing team! Applicants will be expected to fill a wide range of customer service, order processing, and data entry roles. Room to grow and the ability to implement your own ideas allows for a non-corporate feel.
- Maintain excellent communication with customers.
- Respond to phone inquiries from customers.
- Handle incoming calls, emails, and faxes from customers.
- Create customer accounts, process orders/returns, and handle payment information.
- Record all customer account information accurately in the company database.
- Learn about all of our products and services to be able to communicate effectively with potential customers.
- Solve customer service issues as they arise.
- Maintain company standards of professionalism in all interactions with prospective customers, current customers, affiliates, and co-workers.
Skills candidate must possess:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to answer customer questions and respond promptly and professionally to any complaints.
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage work to completion.
- Collaboration skills, applied successfully within a team as well as with other areas.
- Ability to communicate effectively over multiple channels (phone, e-mail, etc.).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Account Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)