Customer Service Representative
Our client in Cleveland, OH, is a full-service metal stamping, aluminum extrusions, and specialty washers company. They need the right Customer Service Representative to join their growing operation!
Enters customer orders and responds to customer inquiries regarding availability and order status. Creates work orders for non-master schedule items. This job description may be modified periodically as the duties and responsibilities may change with the growth of business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follows all safety procedures.
- Generates work orders for non-master scheduled items from established engineering masters.
- Interacts with the purchasing, production, and shipping departments to assess material availability, production capability, and shipping schedules in order to ensure the customer due dates are as accurate as possible.
- Generates MRP forecast.
- Interacts with the production department to expedite operations in order to satisfy customer requirements.
- Interacts with the New Product Launch team in order to process customer orders to customer specifications.
- Responds to customer inquiries regarding order status and enters and maintains customer orders.
- Maintains pricing schedules for all parts and issues quotes when required.
- Performs other duties as necessary in order to further the objectives of the organization
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and ability required.
- Three years related experience in customer service in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals and technical procedures and to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information to and respond to questions from customers, groups of managers, and vendors.
- Strong computer skills including a working knowledge of MS Office suite, Visual Manufacturing or other ERP/MRP software, and the ability to learn and comprehend new software applications.
- Ability to create and present data in a variety of formats such as charts, graphs, tables and written reports and correspondence.
- Excellent mathematical and mathematical concepts skill with fractions, percentages, ratios, and statistical inference and the ability to apply these skills to practical situations.