Customer Service Representative
South Euclid, OH 44121
Our client in Beachwood, OH, is looking for qualified Customer Service Representatives to join their team! This position has the ability to grow, allow for independent management, and the ability to implement your own ideas.
· Work on a team to ensure quality and continuation of customer relationships with existing accounts.
· Answering any and all event related questions from customers.
· Assist with inputting data, following up with customers, assisting with administrative duties.
· Acting as liaison between the consumers as well as headquarters.
· Ability to handle client issues and inquiries.
· Check on customer status in relation to upcoming events and details related to said event on an individual and large-scale basis.
· Some travel may be necessary (limited to the US)
· Proficient in Microsoft Applications
· Ability to communicate effectively over multiple channels (phone, e-mail, etc.)
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· Willing to work independently as well as with a team
· Ability to problem solve and make logical judgments
· Strong attention to detail
· Excellent client service orientation
· Ability to problem solve independently
· College education and previous office experience preferred but not required