Direct Hire Recruiter
Willoughby, OH 44094 US
ESSENTIAL, SUCCESSFUL and GROWING 30-year-old Staffing Partner is seeking a Direct Hire Recruiter.
This is a salaried position plus commission and the typical workday is Monday-Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Leverage your experience to source and screen top talent using industry-leading recruiting tools, our ATS and social media.
- Use platforms such as LinkedIn, Indeed, etc.
- Build relationships with top candidates and establish a pipeline of qualified resources
- Conduct personal interviews via phone, video and in-person meetings to qualify candidates for open positions with our clients. (Primarily relationship-driven accounts with solid feedback)
- Strong attitude, aptitude, passion and experiences
- 2+ years of staffing industry recruiting experience - Full desk
- Proven track record of recruitment success - documented
- Competitive, energetic and self-motivated professional
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong self-motivation, focus and passion for recruiting A-player professionals
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or current relevant experience
Meet Your Recruiter
V.P. of Operations
“Communication is key in a people-minded arena”.
With 21 years of experience in client partnership development, team management/skills building and business revenue increase, through open minded strategic growth planning, she believes anyone’s goals are attainable through hard work and keeping a focus on the outcome.
Along with being a part of past Lake County Chamber business of the year recipients and various multi-entrepreneurial awards employment based, Allison has a passion for art, the human good through volunteer work to help others and the thrill of competitive sports.