Electrical CAD Designer
Lake County, OH 44060 US
1st Shift 8a-5p
Pay is dependent upon skills and experience
Primary responsibility is to markup electrical drawings, bill of materials, electrical enclosures as submitted by engineering and hardware engineering.
- Using in house Auto Cad system prepare electrical hardware and electrical schematics
- Prepare bill of material per lists and drawings
- Develop markups of electrical drawings, bill of materials, and electrical enclosures
- Bachelor or Associate degree in related field or trade school certification in drafting and design or equivalent work experience in the same field
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret electrical drawings and electrical layout drawings
- One year experience in AutoCad or AutoCad Electrical
- Proficiency with Microsoft products and Excel
- Understanding of electrical safety procedures and hardware
- Communication skills in both written and verbal
- Experience with these systems is a plus:
- Wonderware FactoryTalk
- Siemens TIA
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible Spending Account
Health Saving Account
Paid Time Off
Meet Your Recruiter
V.P. of Operations
“Communication is key in a people-minded arena”.
With 21 years of experience in client partnership development, team management/skills building and business revenue increase, through open minded strategic growth planning, she believes anyone’s goals are attainable through hard work and keeping a focus on the outcome.
Along with being a part of past Lake County Chamber business of the year recipients and various multi-entrepreneurial awards employment based, Allison has a passion for art, the human good through volunteer work to help others and the thrill of competitive sports.