Find the right opportunity for you.
Glenwillow, OH 44139 US
· Works under immediate supervision to perform various duties involved in the design, modification, and maintenance of new R&D and existing products.
· Work in partnership with supplier representatives and customers as necessary to identify specifications, design components, and systems, and finalize designs.
· Interface with personnel from engineering, manufacturing, production, technical writing, purchasing, service, and quality control departments to ensure the accuracy of documentation.
· Provide technical assistance to field service technicians to solve installation and repair issues.
· Analyze and evaluate new components and systems for applicability to company operations and new products.
· Work from engineering data, specifications, manuals, diagrams, verbal and/or written instructions, and defined concepts.
· Apply engineering knowledge to design and/or modify electronic/electrical controls, systems, modules, and assemblies with consideration given to environmental/safety conditions and systems integration.
· Make necessary calculations, preliminary sketches, and material specifications for designs.
· Prepare assembly wiring drawings and project documentation including instructions for service and repair manuals.
· Maintain knowledge and education to keep abreast of development in engineering and design fields for new techniques, products, materials, equipment, and state-of-the-art developments.
· All other duties as assigned.
· Knowledge and experience including design, programming, and configuration of Servo Control Systems for machine application. (B&R controls preferred)
· Design and programming experience in robotic automation. (ABB robots preferred)
· Basic knowledge of software, engineering theory and practices, advanced level.
· Mathematics, principles of electronic design and CAD software.
· Four-year technical college education (B.S.E.E., B.S.E.E.T. or higher).
· History of working with confidential engineering and technical data and designs.
On-site Fitness Center
Medical, Dental & Life Insurance
Vision Care Plan Prescription
Short/Long Term Disability
Plans401(k) Saving Plan w/match
Tuition Reimbursement Program
Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
Meet Your Recruiter
V.P. of Operations
“Communication is key in a people-minded arena”.
With 21 years of experience in client partnership development, team management/skills building and business revenue increase, through open minded strategic growth planning, she believes anyone’s goals are attainable through hard work and keeping a focus on the outcome.
Along with being a part of past Lake County Chamber business of the year recipients and various multi-entrepreneurial awards employment based, Allison has a passion for art, the human good through volunteer work to help others and the thrill of competitive sports.