Our client located in Eastlake, OH specializes in close tolerance CNC machining of all types of Stainless Steels, Nickel Alloys, Titanium, Aluminum, Steel and Brass in complex configurations.
They are in need of Electrical/Mechanical Assemblers to join their successful operation!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Electrical/Mechanical Assembler:
- Assemble, wire, and modify industrial electronic equipment from assembly drawings, schematics and verbal instruction from engineering.
- Inspect, test and adjust completed units to ensure that units meet specifications, tolerances, or customer order requirements.
- Assembly, test and troubleshooting of precision ball screws and ball nuts.
- Position requires the use of acetylene torches, pneumatic presses, saws, drills, drill presses, grinders, pneumatic nail guns, digital volt meters, power supplies and hand tools
- Forklift operation is a plus!
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent
- 1-5 years’ manufacturing experience
- Ability to read and follow complex engineering drawings, schematics and work instructions
- Ability to follow engineering sketches and verbal instructions
- Knowledge of common assembly principles
- Basic Math skills
- Ability to identify complex problems, evaluate options and implement solutions
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work outside normal hours as needed
- Ability to do basic trouble shooting
- Must be able to perform equipment maintenance
- Ability to lift 70 lbs.
- Design and construct shipping crates as needed