Our client in Willoughby, Ohio specializes in providing process fluid heat transfer systems. They are currently seeking an ELECTRICIAN for their successful operation!!
Pay is Dependent on Experience, $22+/hr.
Candidates who qualify as Lead Electrician can earn $25-$29/hr.
Responsibilities of the Electrician:
- Ability to read electrical construction and distribution drawings, and read complex diagrams on electrical equipment and controls.
- Make repairs to a wide variety of electrical machinery, equipment and tools.
- Perform a wide variety of electrical construction such as:
- Panel Building
- Point to point wiring
- Run Conduit
- Class I Div. II Classifications
- Be proficient in the use of all tools, equipment and instruments normally associated with the electrical trade.
- All other duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Electrician:
- Associates degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Background in panel building and point-to-point wiring
- Previous electrician experience in a heavy industrial environment including knowledge of:
- Instrument controls
- Control Valves
- PLC Logic
- Experience with the following codes:
- NFPA 70
Competitive compensation and benefits package upon hire!! Apply today for this awesome opportunity!!