Our client in Willoughby, Ohio specializes in providing process fluid heat transfer systems. They are currently seeking an ELECTRICIAN for their successful operation!!
Responsibilities of the Electrician:
- Ability to read electrical construction and distribution drawings, and read complex diagrams on electrical equipment and controls.
- Make repairs to a wide variety of electrical machinery, equipment and tools.
- Perform a wide variety of electrical construction such as mounting panels and boxes, installing conduit and electrical raceways, pulling wires, installing outlets and lights with average to minimal supervision.
- Be proficient in the use of all tools, equipment and instruments normally associated with the electrical trade.
- All other duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Electrician:
- Associates degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous electrician experience in a heavy industrial environment preferred.
Competitive compensation and benefits package upon hire!! Apply today for this awesome opportunity!!