Aurora, OH 44202 US
This company in the Solon/Twinsburg area serves the MRI healthcare industry. Working in manufacturing you will get hands on experience to the innovative technology. They are looking for an Electronic Assembler.
1st Shift: 7a-3:30p M-F $20/hr.
- Performs diverse assignments in support of product development and manufacturing.
- Soldering electronic components on circuit boards and performing mechanical assembly work.
- Working off of drawings and instructions
- Responsibilities may include manufacturing, assembly, basic testing, reporting/documenting results of tests and assembly operations, packaging and shipping of products with significant supervision.
- High School Diploma or local equivalent
- Proficiency to understand and interpret basic written technical information
- Demonstrated attention to detail and quality-minded work habits
- Ability to communicate using English (or local language)
- Prior Assembly experience is a plus!
Benefits of Working with Us:
Working with Vector Technical entitles you to a bunch of great benefits you can’t get anywhere else, including:
- FREE Teladoc Virtual Healthcare
- 6 Paid Holidays a year (after only 30 days)
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Short Term Disability available to all Vector Employees
- Paid vacation and 401K matching after a year
Meet Your Recruiter
Business Development & Account Management
My name is Elaina Muenster, and I joined Vector Technical in November, 2017. Working in Business Development and Account Management, I am responsible for obtaining and maintaining new business, sourcing, attracting, and placing job candidates for open positions. My goal is to always meet clients' needs by finding candidates who match organizations' culture and open job positions. I develop strong organizational and communication skills working in the full cycle of the recruiting process, including industry research, cold calling, scheduling, networking, and developing and maintaining strong working relationships with candidates, client companies, hiring managers and human resource staff. I also lead, mentor, coach and train the recruiting team to ensure that open positions receive adequate coverage to meet our clients' needs.
I absolutely love the personal and interpersonal aspects of keeping in touch with individuals throughout the recruiting process. Helping and learning a person’s preferences, both personally and professionally, over time helps me assist them in finding the jobs which make the most sense for them.
I graduated from The University of Akron in 2010 with a Bachelor’s degree in mass communication with a concentration on radio and TV. Prior to joining Vector Technical Inc., I spent time working as a radio personality/intern for Q104’s morning show, Fee’s Kompany in the Morning. From there, I spent a season working as an in-arena host for the Lake Erie Monsters (Cleveland Hockey Team). In 2013, I had the opportunity to work for WHNT News 19 in Huntsville, Alabama (Fox 8 Sister Station) as an interactive content reporter/producer.
Outside the office, I enjoy cooking, traveling, running, photography, crafting, concerts, and spending time with my family and friends.