12 hour shifts (Day,Evening and Weekend)
- Manuel Assembler: Under direct supervision operates in-circuit testers, inserts and adjusts parts on printed circuit boards. Must fit, align, and adjust parts to meet tolerances and product operating requirements. May be required to inspect printed circuit boards, prepare parts and labels. May be required to perform other duties as well.
- Machine Operator: Under general supervision performs necessary duties for the manufacturing of products. Requires set up, operating and maintains one or more machines or workstations. Identifies and corrects quality problems as they arise. May be required to perform other duties as well.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Clean criminal background (No felonies)
- Valid Driver License.
- Must be able to lift 12-15 lbs above shoulder height.
- Must be able to stand for entire shift.
- Experience with surface mount and electronic is highly recommended for the Machine Operator position.
1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts available.