Find the right opportunity for you.
Twinsburg Area, OH 44202 US
This position in the Solon/Twinsburg area serves the MRI healthcare industry. These products and culture are an amazing opportunity for candidates that want to learn, grow and provide for their families through meaningful employment.
We are seeking an Electronic Technician to start immediately for full time hours on 2nd Shift.
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
- Working in a 72,000 sq. ft. facility that designs, manufacturers, and repairs near-field RF antennas for MRI systems.
- Utilizing initiative and independent judgment, construct and assist in evaluating engineering models.
- Perform basic trouble shooting encompassing multiple variables and unknowns to achieve root cause analysis and problem resolution. Conduct experiments and diagnostic tests, as required to draw conclusions.
- Perform software and hardware evaluation and implement plans using knowledge of product, system operation, intermodal interactions, engineering tools, and interactive software tools as required.
- May travel to customer sites to assist in system level installations, problem resolution and diagnostics as required.
1. Associates Degree, or High School diploma and 2 years technical experience
2. Proficiency to logically troubleshoot at subsystem and occasionally system level, using identifiable problem-solving techniques.
3. Ability to draw accurate conclusions from test data, malfunctions, or deviations, and assist with corrections to the existing design or process.
4. Proficiency to understand and interpret basic written technical information
1. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology related field
Meet Your Recruiter
Business Development & Account Management
My name is Elaina Muenster, and I joined Vector Technical in November, 2017. Working in Business Development and Account Management, I am responsible for obtaining and maintaining new business, sourcing, attracting, and placing job candidates for open positions. My goal is to always meet clients' needs by finding candidates who match organizations' culture and open job positions. I develop strong organizational and communication skills working in the full cycle of the recruiting process, including industry research, cold calling, scheduling, networking, and developing and maintaining strong working relationships with candidates, client companies, hiring managers and human resource staff. I also lead, mentor, coach and train the recruiting team to ensure that open positions receive adequate coverage to meet our clients' needs.
I absolutely love the personal and interpersonal aspects of keeping in touch with individuals throughout the recruiting process. Helping and learning a person’s preferences, both personally and professionally, over time helps me assist them in finding the jobs which make the most sense for them.
I graduated from The University of Akron in 2010 with a Bachelor’s degree in mass communication with a concentration on radio and TV. Prior to joining Vector Technical Inc., I spent time working as a radio personality/intern for Q104’s morning show, Fee’s Kompany in the Morning. From there, I spent a season working as an in-arena host for the Lake Erie Monsters (Cleveland Hockey Team). In 2013, I had the opportunity to work for WHNT News 19 in Huntsville, Alabama (Fox 8 Sister Station) as an interactive content reporter/producer.
Outside the office, I enjoy cooking, traveling, running, photography, crafting, concerts, and spending time with my family and friends.