Engineering Lab Technician
Our client, a manufacturer of highly engineered mechanical components in Painesville, OH, is seeking the right person to fill the role of Engineering Lab Technician with their company.
Looking for a highly motivated self-starter with strong technical lab experience with mechanical and electromechanical products.
Degree not required - if you have experience with flow meters, and pressure gages, we want to speak with you!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Associates Degree in Mechanical Engineering or 4-yr degree in Engineering Technology
- 2-5 years testing, air OR fluids
- Experience with instrumentation such as gages, transducers, thermocouples, load cells, flow meters, power supplies, and dimensional measurement instruments.
- Good communication
- Good computer skills such as Microsoft Word and Excel are used to interact and summarize data for Engineer review.
- LabView, inspection and CMM Experience is a plus!!
Contact us today to discuss this exciting opportunity!