Field Service Technician
Our client is a world-wide eco-friendly paper packaging company based in Painesville, OH. They are looking for Field Service Technicians. Positions are open to service the Dallas, TX area and the Atlanta, GA area.
Service company equipment, including preventative maintenance, installation and troubleshooting. Respond to customer/distributor complaints and requests as available.
$45-$55k salary + bonus + company vehicle + excellent benefits + expenses (company cellphone; laptop)
** This is NOT an IT Service Tech position, your experience must be as an INDUSTRIAL Service Technician **
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot customer machine problems in person or over the phone to successful resolution.
- Generate orders for required parts needed.
- Ability to travel as required to end users to perform service.
- Handle and process returned service parts
- Perform preventative maintenance on machines as time allows.
- Assist distributor in installing new machines and machine upgrades.
- Submit activity reports and other required documentation
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or two to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Electronics knowledge.
- Ability to read blueprints & schematics.
- Ability to use computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel).
- Even temperament with customers and coworkers.
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
- Logical thinking.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
Contact us today to discuss this amazing opportunity!