Fill and Pack Associate
Our client, a leader in the spray tan industry, is currently seeking qualified candidates for Fill and Pack Associate positions! This is an excellent opportunity to get in with a stable and growing company!
- Fill designated packaging with proper solution or lotion
- Make small adjustments to filling equipment when needed
- Quality checks regularly
- Communicates to lead and/ or manager of safety and quality issues
- Follow all safety rules and policies
- Transfers filled solution to holding area with manual pallet jack
- Sets lines up with speed and accuracy
- Keep area clean and organized
- Keep equipment clean and sanitary
- Fills out pallet labels and tags neatly and accurately
- Fills out line paperwork, neatly and correctly
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required skills / characteristics:
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Tow motor experience.
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds continuously for 20-40 minutes.
- Must be able to lift, bend, twist and stand for the duration of the shift.