Mentor, OH 44060 US
1st Shift (6:30a - 3:00p)
The employee should operate finishing machines and tools to fabricate the end products. The employee should communicate with co-workers regarding production runs and maintain safe, organized and clean work environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Operates finishing machinery and equipment.
• Reads job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements.
• Observes machine operation to detect product defects or machine malfunction.
• Measures product dimensions to determine accuracy of machine operation.
• Removes burrs, sharp edges, rust, or scale from product.
• Performs minor machine maintenance such as oiling machines or products.
• Operates any equipment needed to perform job.
• Performs related duties as assigned by supervision.
ABILITIES, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
• Excellent attitude. Excellent attendance.
• High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Excellent communication, organization, and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to frequently lift/push/pull objects up to 35 pounds
Benefits of Working with Us:
Working with Vector Technical entitles you to a bunch of great benefits you can’t get anywhere else, including:
- FREE Teladoc Virtual Healthcare
- 6 Paid Holidays a year (after only 30 days)
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Short Term Disability available to all Vector Employees
- Paid vacation and 401K matching after a year