Foundry Furnace Helper
Our client in Wickliffe, OH, manufactures military and commercial turbine blades and vanes for aircraft and land-based applications. They are in search of a Foundry Furnace Helper to join their team.
** MUST BE WILLING TO WORK ON AN OFF WORK WEEK, 12-HR SHIFTS **
- Maintain vacuum casting furnace as required to produce quality castings.
- Perform all tasks associated with mold set-up operations
- Perform all routine furnace maintenance functions, such as: graphite maintenance, changeovers, dull cleans, etc.
- Meet the specific requirements of the efficiency standards as established.
- Record all work performed and all necessary information on logs as prescribed in the SOP
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a professional manner with customers, clients, co-workers and supervisors.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Keep work area in a clean, orderly, and safe working condition
- Follow all safety rules
- Comply with all applicable SOPs
- Mechanical aptitude a must
- Previous foundry experience a plus
- Must be able to demonstrate good communication skills
- Teamwork essential
- No attendance warnings within the last year
- No written quality warnings within the last year
- Must work toward a certified Vacuum Cast Technician I within 1